On October 25 and November 8, 2022, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will deploy Phase 2 of the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Portal Modernization. Phase 2 changes will include the following updates to the modernized ACE Portal:
- Updates to the References tab and ACE Protest launch button
- A launch button for the migrated Arrive/Export In-Bonds User Interface (UI)
- Document upload/management functionality for Facilities and Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ)
- Blanket Declaration functionality
What changes will users see in the modernized ACE Portal?
On October 25, the following updates will be available in the modernized ACE Portal:
- Link to Gold Rate
- Trade users will have access to the Kitco Gold Rate from the References tab.
- Link to Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS)
- Trade and partner government agency (PGA) users will have access to the U.S International Trade Commission (ITC) HTS database from the References tab.
- Link to ACE Quota
- PGA users will have access to the ACE Quota application from the References tab.
- ACE Protest Launch Button
- Trade users who have a Protest Filer account will have access to the ACE Protest application directly from the Protest Filer account view.
Continue reading the full message: ACE Portal Modernization - Phase 2 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection (cbp.gov)